Trainee Financial Advisor - Middle East - OTE £35k - £45k
Trainee Financial Advisor - £35k - £45k OTE - Middle East
Our client is a leading provider of international lifestyle planning worldwide and due to strong and consistent growth, they are now seeking highly motivated individuals to join their team based in Qatar.
This is an exceptional opportunity which will path the way to becoming a Qualified Financial Advisor within 18 months to 2 years.
This role involves identifying, targeting and directly contacting potential clients and outlining the proposition to secure meetings for Advisers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to succeed and build a career within Wealth Management.
Benefits and Package
- Basic salary of £15,000 PA
- Year 1 OTE: £35K - £45K Year 2 OTE: £45K - £65K Year 3 OTE: £70k+
- Support from local British Embassy if required
- Strong team spirit for new starters
- Excellent administrative team to assist
- Award winning Platform Technology and CRM System
- Assistance with relocation provided