Parts Supervisor - Automotive
An opportunity has arisen for a Parts Supervisor to join a busy Parts Department at Car Dealership ibased in the Kingston Upon Thames (SW20) area.
HOURS OF WORK 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch + alternate Saturdays 8am - 1pm
Salary £26,000 per annum + commission of the Parts Department selling Gross, excluding Manufacturers Bonuses. OTE 29K
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL CURRENTLY OR HAVE RECENTLY WORKED WITHIN A SIMILAR ROLE WITHIN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY...................
- You will be assisting the Manager to ensure the smooth and profitable operation of the Parts Department with strict adherence to the Dealership Operating Standards policies and procedures.
* To oversee the parts department operation
* To co-ordinate the receipt and return of manufacturers goods
* To ensure goods received are despatch or stocked on a daily basis
* To ensure that all stock is received, checked and properly stored
* To ensure that all parts and accessories are correctly binned and accurately recorded
* To select items accurately, progress and despatch orders efficiently
* Ensure that all customer returns are credited on a daily basis and report any errors to the Aftersales Manager
* To ensure that the Company's policies and procedures are adhered to and that the Dealership Operating Standards are maintained in order to meet objectives and achieve CRS targets.
* Ensure that a thorough understanding and an up to date knowledge of all products are maintained
* To order parts and accessories, under the direction and supervision of the Aftersales Manager
* To ensure that the parts departments records are kept up to date
* Maintain accurate cash and credit controls
* To ensure that an effective and efficient filing system is maintained within the Parts office
* Promote satisfactory customer relations through expeditious and courteous handling of public
* Any other adhoc duties / projects as required by the Aftersales Manager