IVA Post Appointment Insolvency Administrator - Manchester £20-30k
An experienced IVA Post-Appointment Insolvency Administrator is sought by our leading Manchester based debt solutions and financial services business to take responsibility for managing a portfolio of post appointment IVA appointments and client relationships from the creditors meeting until case closure.
Our client is an established and growing financial services and debt solutions group of companies based in Manchester. The group offers a range of services to consumers and small businesses including loans as well as debt solution services and other products. Our client is regulated by the FCA
- Proactively build and maintain excellent client relationships through the provision of suitable support and excellent communication in line with client requirements.
- Ensure all support and advice within the IVA provided is fully consistent of regulatory expectations ( consumer outcomes)
- Respond promptly and resolve any client queries, signposting any complaints as necessary
- Ensure accurate customer data is captured and reflected within associated correspondence and provide ongoing support to customers for completion of the relevant documentation adhering to necessary deadlines
- Comply with the business vulnerable customer policy and for customers identified as requiring extra support oversee the IVA process from beginning to end, proactively providing updates to your customers, completing variation reports, chairing meetings and completing closure reports where appropriate, within regulatory SLA’s.
- Oversee the Potential Failure process from beginning to end, proactively providing updates to your customers, completing variation reports, chairing meetings and completing closure reports where appropriate, within regulatory SLA’s.
- Complete income reviews and any other relevant activities for Self Employed Customer.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements of the IVA are adhered to referring to the customer’s proposal and modifications, the standard terms and conditions and the SIPs.
- Liaise with various internal departments where necessary, building key relationships to support your clients requirements e.g. Creditor Liaison
- Consistently maintain competence under the Group’s training and competency scheme
- Identify opportunities for the customers for future additional products and services that align to consumer outcomes
- Maintain competence under the Group's Training & Competence Scheme
- Reach and maintain Key Performance Indicators expected of Extra Support RM to required standards and specified timescales
- Ensure the support and advice provided is compliant to relevant standards ( i.e. Training & Competence Scheme, Quality Assurance)
- Update internal systems to ensure diaries and workflows are completed in the required timescales
- Carry out all duties in a manner that reflects the Group’s values at all times
- Undertake any further duties determined as reasonable and necessary in fulfillment of the role.
Experience and Skills
- GCSE Math and English at least Grade C
- At least 2 years experience of IVA Post Appointment casework
- Highly numerate
- Ability to empathise with and understand clients individual circumstances
- Proven ability to problem solve
- Previous experience of working in a call center environment
- Previous experience of working within financial services
- Knowledge and experience of working within an FCA regulated environment
- Degree Educated
A competitive salary of between £20,000 and £30,000 is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications. There is no entitlement to a bonus or commission.