Assistant Management Accountant
An exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation within the Electronics industry as an Assistant Management Accountant to assist with month and year end along with the ensuring the transactional finance side is run effectively. This position is a fixed term contract with the view to go permanent.
Situated in their Milton Keynes offices, our client are a leading organisation within the Electronics industry and are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to support their function moving forward.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will be required;
- Weekly posting of timesheets
- Job costing
- Clearing down job costs
- Monthly Utilisation Reports
- Coding of ad hoc purchase invoices, sales invoices
- Reconciling and recharging expenses
- Journal creation and input into nominal ledge
- Analysis of profit and loss and balance sheet expense accounts
- Prepare Profit and Loss - and enter into Management account schedule
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts
- Update weekly cash flows
- Annual preparation of company audit files and draft statutory accounts
- Annual preparation of budgets
- Assist generally team colleagues as appropriate
- Dealing with applicable queries
The ideal Assistant Management Accountant will;
- AAT qualified or studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACCA or CIMA) is desirable but not essential
- Exposure to Month and year end accountancy
- Solid experience across purchase and sales ledger
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, database packages and the ability to quickly learn new finance systems.
- Experience in communicating with external parties.
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to lead and manage own work effectively and take responsibility for own professional development
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills (including written, oral skills)
- Be able to cope with change and meet challenges successfully
This Assistant Management Accountant position will offer great exposure and training, along with an attractive package for the successful individual.