Digital Marketing Executive
"Our mission is to make business ownership a viable career for individuals who struggle to raise finance. We provide affordable loans and mentoring to help these individuals start up and succeed"
Purpose of Role
The Digital Marketing Executive will play a crucial role in supporting the delivery of digital marketing campaigns and communicating marketing insights to the Marketing Team and wider business. Marketing channels supported in this role will include PPC, display, email, social and affiliate, where the Digital Marketing Executive will assist the Customer Acquisition Manager in finding new opportunities to attract customers online and continuously improve BAU activities. This role presents an excellent opportunity to develop and own the marketing data reporting function; working closely with other areas of the business including MI, Customer Experience, Website Team, Customer Services and Account Management.
1) Support the delivery of leads, applications and drawn-down loan targets through the application of brand and communication guidelines across all channels.
2) Assist the Customer Acquisition Manager with the development of acquisition strategies across all paid channels, including the promotion of new materials; and achieving performance and acquisition targets.
3) Management of platforms and data sources including website analytics, Google Analytics, Bing, CRM data, AdWords, Facebook and other third party data sources.
4) Provide regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on business as usual activity across all marketing channels; for the marketing team, Senior Management and Board.
5) Provide ad hoc reporting and insight on marketing campaigns and work with Customer Acquisition Manager to optimise marketing spend across paid channels.
6) Liaison with digital marketing agencies to develop optimisation strategies for paid channels and test logs for new acquisition channels.
7) Assist with the recruitment of affiliates, to vet and process applications to join the programme.
8) Assist in the planning and delivery of structured and high profile regional and corporate marketing and communications campaigns.
9) Assist the rest of the marketing department in the implementation of integrated communication plans.
10)Assist in the establishment and growth of Regional Sales and Marketing Operations in line with business strategy.
11)Build and maintain effective and productive working relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties; support the delivery of the company’s mission and its business objectives.
Professional / Personal Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role in a commercial or retail sector is desirable.
- Qualification in Marketing or related field is beneficial with the ability to learn new skills quickly and a keen interest in Marketing.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and channel attribution tracking.
- Proficient with data visualisation tools such as Microsoft Excel.
- Effective communication skills - both face-to-face and written.
- Able to work effectively and productively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Has good persuasion and influencing skills.
- Manages multiple tasks effectively and plans well so deadlines are met and quality output is maintained, with minimal resources.
- High standard of accuracy and detail.
Key Performance Indicators
To be assigned during the induction period. .
This job description is not meant to represent an exclusive description of the jobholder’s responsibilities as these will vary from time to time in line with the needs of the business. This role may change and evolve over time and any changes will be communicated appropriately.