Assessor - Leadership & Management delivery
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established apprenticeship and training provider. They are currently seeking an experienced and qualified generic Assessor for their branch based in Cannock or Wolverhampton. There are good long term prospects and security. My client also offers continuous professional development. Ambitious and able candidates will have the potential to grow within the business.
The successful candidate will have experience with delivery and assessing Leadership & Management qualifications. The role will involve you managing a caseload of learners across the West Midlands, assessing and training to achieve performance targets, both in the centre and in the workplace. You will also work with employers to ensure they are fully engaged with the learning programme.
The salary is £21k-£25k basic + 40p mileage allowance. Company laptop and mobile phone will be provided, pension scheme after 3 months, 25 days’ holiday + stats, plus other benefits!
Applicants must possess:
- Experience of assessing Level 4/5 Leadership & Management
- Experience of assessing Business Admin and Customer Service
- Occupational competence - at Managerial level
- TAQA/A1 Assessors award or equivalent
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good client relationship building skills, over the phone and face to face
- Good IT skills
- Friendly and professional approach
- The desire or potential to grow within the business
- Full driving licence
- Key Skills qualification
- Teaching qualification
- CRB Check/ISA Registration
Please apply now to avoid missing out on this wonderful opportunity!