International Management Accountant
My Client, a leading global software company is looking for an International Management Accountant to joining their finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager as an International Management Accountant you will be involved in international project work with additional duties of:
- Accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, deferred and accrued revenue
- Produce monthly financial reports with commentaries and analysis
- Review of all costs posted to the ledger
- The role will cover several regions and requires working with multiple currencies
- Support balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing and recording of balance sheet items
- Responsible for the Fixed Assets register
- Revenue recognition and accounting for inter-company transactions
- Support external auditors and the audit process
It is essential to have strong Excel skills such as V look ups and Pivot tables alongside the ability to prioritise and organise a large workload.
Candidates will be Graduates with 2 years experience within an Accountancy function.
The successful candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA studier.