Part-time Accounts Assistant!
We are looking for an experienced administrator, with an interest in finance, to work for a successful, international business based in Coventry! This role is fantastic for someone who would like to work part-time, working 24 hours a week, at £18k pro-rata!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Process invoices, ensuring accounts are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
• Oversee employee expense claims.
• Ensure payments are allocated to invoices correctly.
• Maintain the cashbook in an accurate and timely manner.
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
The ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills, and experience of working within a finance function. You must be comfortable using MS Office, particularly spread-sheet applications. The business is looking for a fantastic communicator, who can work with good attention to detail and a positive and pro-active attitude.
To find out more and apply, please contact Hannah at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.