An amazing opportunity to work in a rapidly growing accountancy firm in Rayleigh. A great chance for you to broaden your career in Bookkeeping & Management in a friendly, fun & driven firm.
My client are a established Bookkeeping Service based in Rayleigh looking for a Bookkeper/Practice Manager to join their fast growing, fun & friendly team.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Bookkeeper/Practice Manager.
- To undertake a range of basic bookkeeping tasks and assignments where necessary.
- To undertake computerised and manual bookkeeping - including accounts file setup, income review and reconciliation, purchase ledger review and reconciliation, VAT returns, nominal ledger review and reconciliation, bank reconciliation, overall expenditure review, resolving queries by liaison with clients.
- To reconcile and to resolve any issues regarding both client and to the business team.
- Management of the existing Bookkeeping & Payroll Team which would include;
- Daily Team Meetings.
- Assigning workload to ensure clients are managed effectively & efficiently.
- Team Member Improvements.
- Team Inductions / Team Appraisals.
The ideal candidate for the Payroll/Bookkeeping Assistant will have;
- ACCA or AAT Level 4 upwards qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Practice environment.
- Managerial or supervisory experience would be advantageous.
- Time conscious / Deadline aware.
- The candidate will have strong experience in Xero and Sage software.
- Friendly & Customer Focused.
- Organised & articulate with attention to detail.
What's on offer?
- Between £26,000 - £32,000.