IT Solutions Manager
IT Solutions Manager. My client based in Basingstoke, Hampshire are looking for an IT Solutions Manager/Solutions Support Team Leader. You must have:
- In depth technical knowledge in one of the following areas: Network, Storage, Compute, Security.
- Experience in leading cross-technology Solution designs & implementation.
- Excellent stakeholder management engagement: External customers, senior internal management etc..
- Team leadership - Including line management, implementing processes, driving standards etc…
- Significant experience in designing complex integrated technology solutions.
- Experience of developing technology and service plans. Including the production of white papers and business cases.
You will be responsible to supervise a team of Solution Specialists responsible for the complex: design, deployment, and support of IT and communications solutions for external and internal customers. Covering: customer solutions, shared infrastructure and internal IT infrastructure and services.
- Ensure that overall performance of the team meets: customer service level requirements, operational performance targets, financial objectives, and compliance criteria.
- Establish a Training and development framework that will ensure the team has the necessary: technical, process, customer and business competencies, as well as clear career development paths.
- Establish relationships with key internal stakeholders, including the management of regular: performance and planning reviews.
- Establish a Solutions Support Plan that continually develops the team and systems in line with business needs and industry best practice.
- Establish and develop an ITIL v3 based process framework covering internal functions and interfaces to other business functions.
- Supervise a team of Solutions Specialist responsible for providing:
o Pre-sales support.
o Design, build, test and deployment of shared infrastructure and complex services and solutions.
o Teir-3 technical support for: Internal IT, Shared Infrastructure and customer solutions.
- Provide functional support (as above) where required.
- Work with internal teams, partners and 3rd parties to develop and manage new services and technologies.
- Establish and manage a service catalogue for technical solutions and services.
Salary: £60k + Bonus + Good Benefits
Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you.