Telephone Sales Executive
Main Purpose of Job:
The generation of new fuel card customers through telesales and the retention of the fuel card business.
- Call new business to establish and develop relationships with the aim to convert them into customers.
- Ensure all KPI’S are achieved on a weekly/daily basis.
- Send weekly pricing communication to potential customers
- Assist credit control to gain information they require from Prospects/Customers to have an account open or to increase credits limits etc.
- Ensure all new customers start drawing at the expected volume
- Ensure all follow- up procedures to all potential customers are correctly maintained within the specified time scales.
- Handling of customer price enquiries
- Ensure competitor information is recorded and is kept updated with information which is as accurate as possible.
- To carry out any ad hoc tasks as required from time to time.
Develop relationships with key customers, recognising their diversity, in seeking to add value to the services provided.
Ensure all contact is of the highest standard.
Build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships.
- Ensure all systems are updated with accurate and up to date information.
- To ensure that all new customers are fully aware of the operation of the system, where their nearest or most requested sites are and to promote the benefits of e mail invoicing.
- To handle all customer enquiries in a professional manner.
- To participate in any special project work as required.
- All tasks to be undertaken with adherence to company policy and quality system procedures
Employer of Choice
Actively seek to further your knowledge and skills and improve your personal performance
Participate fully in the company appraisal process so that your views are recognised and training needs and aspirations can be understood and wherever possible supported.
Actively promote and work in support of the Silvey values.
Qualification: Educated to GCSE grade C level or higher.
Experience: A strong telesales/sales background ideally within a fuel card business
Skills: Excellent communication skills being able to communicate with people of all levels.
Excellent telephone manner with the ability to be persuasive and the ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure.
A positive attitude towards staff, customers, suppliers and prospects.
The ability to work on own initiative as well as in consultation with colleagues in a positive and harmonious manner
Flexible and able to adapt to changes in the working environment.