Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Graduate Quantity Surveyor - Leading Construction Consultancy - Central London
Your new company
My client is a leading construction consultancy that specialises in project and cost management, management services and CDM. Their focus is on delivering projects in the commercial, data centre, education, healthcare, hotel and leisure, residential, local authority, mixed use and retail sectors. They offer an excellent APC training programme for Graduates seeking to become Chartered Surveyors.
Your new role
You will be an integral member of the Residential team, building a solid foundation for a career in Quantity Surveying.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare cost plans, feasibility studies, tender documentation and pre-tender estimates.
- Attend client, site and design team meetings throughout the life of each project and participate at these meetings where required
- Develop and manage relationships with various people, including clients, project architects, services engineers, project managers, suppliers, contractors, as well as the internal teams
What you'll need to succeed
- A RICS accredited university degree in Quantity Surveying or a closely related subject
- Experience in a consultancy environment is preferable
- CostX or other estimating software knowledge preferred
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Base Salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private medical cover
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.