TIBCO (SPOTFIRE) Developer
This role will work with our application development teams to ensure requirements are adequately understood, to suggest best practices in design and configuration, to consult with client representatives on the options, and to implement the solution. You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing data integration processes for various integration needs in support of our client portfolios.
- Experience with TIBCO product suite; Business Connect, AMX,EMS, Business Works, etc
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl and Java/Java Script.
- Experience with standards such as WSDL, SOAP, WS-Federation, SAML, SOAP, and RESTful patterns.
- Experience with Java/J2EE Application development and Agile SDLC techniques.
- Practical experience working within a defined software development cycle; Agile experience is a plus.
- Solid work ethic.
- Self-driven and self-managed with the ability to operate effectively with minimum oversight.
- Strong communication skills are a must with a high emphasis on the ability to explain technology in business terms and to express opinions clearly in a straightforward manner.
If your skills are suited to the above contract, please send me and upto date CV. Alternatively, call me on 0207 907 3838
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com