A highly reputable nursery group we work with are currently looking for an experienced Nursery Manager to work for one of their nurseries in Clapham. As Nursery Manager you will be responsible for managing all the day to day operations of the Nursery and therefore must be able to think on your feet, multi task and delegate effectively, as well as keeping on top of the daily paperwork necessary.
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To ensure that all the requirements for OFSTED and other legislative bodies are met
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculum’s are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To work in partnership with the parents and provide good customer service
- To market the nursery effectively to encourage prospective parents
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- 3 years' post-qualification experience and 2 years' relevant supervisory experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.