Management Accountant - Milton Keynes - Perm
C. £30k + Bens
Smart Moves is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our market leading client; they have a fantastic opportunity open for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team and provide the month end accounting and reporting process for the financial department.
The successful candidate will produce financial reporting, balance sheet accounting and reconciliations while building strong working relationships with intercompany contacts and creating powerful teams. It will be important for you to be client focused, a strong communicator and influencer, a highly capable innovator with the ability to prioritise effectively and a divisive decision maker who concentrates on delivering results.
- Managing the general ledger ensuring there are no inaccuracies
- Dealing with Monthly Management Accounts, reviewing against budget and forecast
- Delivering monthly/year end reporting and forecasting
- Reviewing payroll and calculating any changes
- Handling the reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts and company bank accounts
- Preparing financials on Excel for business reviews
- Monitoring cash flow forecast; ensuring all audit requirements are carried out consistently
- Preparing monthly budget review files
- Liaising with the Head of Finance regularly; discussing and analysing sales, invoicing and turnover
- Communicating on a daily basis with the Finance team discussing ways of developing and improving processes
- AAT Level 4 qualification or a minimum of 5 years’ Accounting experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience working with reconciliations, audits and VAT
- Must have proven literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- An ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workloads
- The ability to develop and motivate staff effectively
If this position is of interest to you, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity…apply today, we’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.