Junior Account Executive - PR Agency
This PR agency have built themselves an excellent reputation in the field of IT and Technology, handling corporate clients and international exhibitions, as well as running their own press events. Based in North London, this award-winning PR agency has a particular focus on cyber security and cloud data, with a client list boasting The Guardian, The Telegraph and Sky News.
They are now on the lookout for a tech-savvy Junior Account Executive to join their growing team.
In this Junior Account Executive job, you will be joining an incredibly busy and fast-paced Account Management team, dealing with a wide range of tech and IT clients. You will be getting stuck-in to an array of PR tasks daily; from writing press releases, to arranging interviews. You must have an unwavering interest in the ever-changing technology sector.
In this Junior Account Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting your senior Account Managers with their tasks and clients
- Sourcing and sorting plenty of PR coverage
- Managing publicity associated with major exhibitions
- Helping write and produce press releases for your clients
- Arranging any press and analyst interviews and discussions
- Preparing written progress reports for your clients
What we're looking for?
- Minimum 2.1 degree from a top university (a tech-based degree would be very relevant)
- A genuine, unwavering interest in the technology sector, with particular focus on cyber security
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience within the fast-paced world of PR (again, tech would be relevant)
- The ability to 'think outside the box'
- A sensible, reliable individual, with a high level of commercial maturity
What else is on offer
- Super cool offices in North London, High Barnet - easily commutable via the Northern Line
- A close-knit team of less than 20, giving you the opportunity to work closely with senior members
- Clear progression and a real idea of where your career can grow
- The chance to be involved with loads of industry networking events and opportunities
Looking for Junior Account Executive jobs and eager to work within technology PR? Don't hesitate to pop through an application for this Junior Account Executive job in London today!