Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager required for a well established Mechanical Engineering firm based in Colchester.
Provides direction, motivation, support and leadership to their Team, for the purpose of achieving the Company’s goals.
Main Job Duties
- Lead the Team to provide an efficient, responsive and professional service, taking responsibility for the profitability and overall success of all projects.
- Build trust between Team members.
- Develop a strategy that will motivate and inspire the Team to reach its goal.
- Recognise key skills of Team members and identify any required training.
- Communicate clear instructions to Team members.
- Listen to Team members’ feedback and be open to new ideas.
- Monitor Team members participation and address any issues.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Create reports to update the Company on the Team’s performance and distribute appropriately.
- Represent the Team to the next higher reporting level.
- Make decisions in the absence of consensus.
- Resolve conflict between Team members.
- Co-ordinate efforts and motivate the Team so that all members operate in a successful and goal orientated manner.
- Maintain a positive attitude and lead by example in all situations.
- Co-ordinate the activities of all departments engaged in preparation for new projects.
- Lead project status reviews / meetings and ensure actions are followed up.
- Conducting performance reviews of individual employees.
HNC (or equivalent) at a minimum in relevant field.
Suitable experience in Project Management.
Management qualification or experience.
Perkbox / Cyclescheme / L&D / Childcare Vouchers / DIS / Pension / Additional Sick Pay / Company Car / iPhone / iPad / BUPA Private Medical Health Care / Company Loans / Milsoms Corporate Discount
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.