Business Development Manager - Software to NHS
New Business Development Manager - Software to NHS
North England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland
£30,000 + commission OTE £60K
Benefits including Mileage, 35 hour working week, Private healthcare scheme, Pension, 25 days holiday
Location: Office or home based with regular visits to prospective clients throughout the North England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland
An expanding software consultancy and development company providing tailored customisable solutions is seeking an additional Business Development Manager for the North of England, Wales, Scotland and N Ireland areas.
An experienced software sales professional to work as part of the Northern Sales team with responsibility for the development of new business primarily within the NHS.
Home office based with regular visits to prospective clients throughout the North of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Help develop market research and sales delivery campaigns with marketing team
- Identify target and profile prospective customers within the NHS
- Develop and execute effective sales plans to gain potential clients
- Develop long term relationships with prospective clients
- Network, attend exhibitions, events and workshops to develop new business prospects
- Prepare and deliver new business presentations and demonstrations on software to groups
- Prepare business cases, quotations, bids and tenders for prospective clients
- Negotiate contracts and liaise with clients purchasing departments to agree contracts
- Meet and exceed individual and team targets
- Previous new business sales experience
- Previous B2B software sales experience
- Preferably understanding of the NHS sector
- Own vehicle
- Able to work to targets