Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/Multi Skilled)
£32,000 + 28 days Holiday + Pension + Overtime
Monday to Friday, rotating days’ shift (6am to 2pm & 2pm to 10pm).
Maintenance Engineer required for one of the UK’s largest food distribution companies. They are offering the successful candidate a stable career in a very reputable business.
The successful candidate will be an electrical/multi skilled biased engineer who has worked within ANY industrial environment. The maintenance engineer must have experience basic fault finding on PLC’s.
The company is one of the most successful food distribution companies in the UK with over 10 sites nationwide. The company are currently going through a period of sustained growth and are always looking for innovative ways to improve their efficiency.
50 people work within the warehouse which contains sections of automated equipment. The environment will involve some work at heights and within cold environments. You will report into the General Manager and work within a small team of engineers. You will be working on automated conveyors, doors and crane systems. The role will involve carrying out planned preventative maintenance and working on reactive maintenance when needed. You will also be responsible for some minor electrical installations as well as carrying out any general facility maintenance.
* PPM and reactive maintenance, with some minor electrical installation.
* Rotating days based role & on call 1 in 3 weeks.
* Strong electrical and automation skills needed in order to fault find.
* Some basic mechanical maintenance.
* Some work at heights and within a cold environment.
* Electrical/multi skilled maintenance engineer.
* Experience carrying out minor electrical installation and general facility maintenance.
* Ideally experience working within production/warehouse or Manufacturing environment.
* An electrical qualification or experience working from a FMCG background is beneficial.