Treasury Project Accountant
Due to growth throughout the business, this Market leading company with an excellent reputation located in Manchester is looking to expand its finance team and recruit a Treasury Project Accountant.
As a Treasury Project Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of Cash Flow including; cashflow forecasts, management accounts figures and reconciliations
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Day to Day management of the loan portfolio and preparation of the draft loan interest budgets and forecasts when required
- Calculation of monthly accruals / prepayments
- Prepare month end journals and account reconciliations at monthly and quarterly intervals
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts as required
- Preparation of reports to Board and Audit Committee as required
You will have:
- Excellent Month end exposure across; management accounts and treasury
- Experience of cashflow forecasting, balance sheet reconciliations, journals and prepayments
- Treasury and loans experience is essential
- Experience within a commercial finance environment
- Strong working knowledge of excel (pivots, lookups and ideally macros)
- currently studying ACCA/CIMA or Qualified by experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual to gain experience and progress within the company structure.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply.