Up to £24k basic (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits
We're looking for a passionate and experienced Marketing Executive to build and drive the marketing effort, through PR, social media, administration and generally building the brand awareness for our client's travel accessory business.
- Based in London and reporting directly to the Directors, you will develop, grow, manage and engage with communities on a number of social media platforms
- You will run a number of creative projects including newsletters, press releases, product descriptions, and other ad hoc creative projects which could relate to merchandising, online content, packaging, logos and more
- In addition to this you will also be responsible for creating website content, brochures and PR activity.
- You will be contributing to the growth of the global company brand awareness. Plus other ad hoc marketing and administrative duties
- You'll and lead the social strategy, developing a content marketing strategy, seeding these communities with content and measuring the subsequent engagement with it.
- You'll also be required to provide social insight as to what is happening in the market and what our competitors are doing through 'active listening'. In turn, you'll use this insight to engaging content which people will want to read.
The ideal person for the Marketing Executive role will have previously worked in an identical role, ideally within the retail/wholesale sector.
You will be creative, enthusiastic and have really good attention to detail
Experience of Social Media, PR and website marketing is a must.
You'll also be vastly experienced in using online assessment tools like Google analytics
Given that you'll be representing the business through your activity, you will need to possess outstanding written communication skills and be able to write in an appropriate 'tone of voice' and be on-brand.
Our client have been established for over 20 years and are an international manufacturer and distributor of travel accessories, selling into retailers and duty free shops across the High Street and at Travel Destinations. They have recently experienced a good level of growth and are looking to build on this
Our client is looking to build the awareness of their travel accessory businesses through marketing to help fuel the next stage of our growth.
The basic salary for the Marketing Executive role is up to £24,000 depending on experience. In addition they provide a holiday entitlement of 20 days, plus bank holidays
Interested? Send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.