This position is both a strategic and hands on role where by you will be responsible for major site Capex implantations all the way through to reliability improvement and team management - if this sounds like something that excites you please read more!
The primary role of the Engineering Manager is to identify and manage asset reliability and risks that could affect plant or business operations. Main responsibility is the implementation of:
- Engineering and reliability strategies, plans and activities across manufacturing assets.
- Continuous improvement of engineering procedures and standards.
- Management of a small engineering team
- Manage OEMs and Contractors for optimised asset care across assets.
- Implementation of effective and full data capture across your area of responsibility.
- Performing effective analysis reports into improvement opportunities.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5 years' experience driving reliability improvements and asset care optimisation strategy
- SAP experience is a plus
- Deep knowledge of Capital Investment programmes and FMECA
- Experience in leading change management activities
- Strong analytical skills, a keen attention to detail
- Good understanding of lean manufacturing principles
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good planning & organization skills
If you feel you have what it takes, please contact
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.