Upper KS2 PPA Teacher - April 2017
An over-subscribed and multicultural Primary School in based in Central London are seeking to appoint a full time Primary Teacher for a combined Intervention and PPA Primary Teacher position from April 2017 on a permanent basis.
The School's vision is that:
- all children leave the ready for the next stage in their learning and are able to make the most of the opportunities that lie ahead at secondary school and beyond
- as well as a firm foundation in reading, writing and mathematics, students will have a broad and deep knowledge and understanding of the wider curriculum
- throughout the school, children will be confident and self-regulating
- as learners, they will be able to evaluate and self- reflect on their own style of learning
- students will have a sense of responsibility as global citizens, and will be curious about the world around them.
This is an exciting and varied Primary Teacher position which will entail Intervention teaching in Upper KS2 PPA cover across Years 5 & 6. This role is full time and to commence in April.
This is a two form entry school located centrally near London Bridge station, benefiting from fantastic Public Transport links, and a bustling central London location this school have a low staff turnover. Their commitment to teachers Careers and CPD opportunities allows them to recruit and retain a fantastic pool of staff. The School was rated as 'good with Outstanding features' by Ofsted.
Requirements and contact:
The Head is looking to appoint for this Upper KS2 Intervention and PPA Primary Teacher position as soon as possible. To be considered for the role you must hold a recognised teaching qualification and be eligible for QTS, with relevant teaching experience. To find out more about the School and role please do not hesitate to forward your CV to Bonnie ASAP! Interviews are taking place after the Feb Half Term.