Local property management company looking for an experienced accounts administrator/manager. Friendly working environment where duties include;
- Data Entry (income & expenditure)
- Monthly Reconciliation’s
- Trail Balance’s
- Cheque Writing
- General day to day correspondence
- Telephone queries
Overall view of accounting procedures
- Paying contractors/suppliers invoices and posting onto XL on a weekly basis.
- Entering cheques received and posting onto XL on every other day.
- Entering standing order/direct debits and posting onto XL on a monthly basis.
- Entering and posting transfers to /from deposit accounts as necessary.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Reporting to the Directors of a number of blocks regarding leaseholders balances etc on a monthly basis.
- Invoicing leaseholder for service charges/ground rent/insurance.
- Monitoring leaseholders balances and taking appropriate action on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring expenditure against budget.
- Typing welcome letters to new owners as necessary.
- Corresponding with solicitors regarding service charges/insurance/ground rents outstanding to completion.
- Compiling books and records for accountants and liaising with them regarding sinking funds etc.
- Preparing year-end Financial Statements for Limited and non Limited companies.
- Checking accounts upon receipt, sending to Directors for approval and answering queries.
- Annual preparation of forecasts and service charge budgets.
- Providing the Property Manager with details of expenditure and leaseholders balances for the current year, along with an update on sinking funds and information on accounts to be accepted at the AGM.
- Obtaining quotation from accountants as necessary.