Agile Project Manager Digital
We are working with a leading FTSE 250 organisation, based in central London, currently going through a large scale digital transformation programme, who are looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager (Scrum Master) to lead the Digital Scrum Masters. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great organisation at an exciting time, with transformation projects underway across the business with the opportunity to drive changes and improvements as part of a successful team.
The Agile Project Manager represents the scrums at a senior level to report the status of the scrum teams managing several commercially significant projects.
- Responsible for instilling a culture of quality and continual improvement within the scrums by working with the product owners and the scrum teams to maximise productivity
- Maintain the product and spring backlog
- Productivity reporting
- Ensuring all standards and processes are followed
- Generate reports
- Responsible for the day to day oversight for the projects under the directions of Head of Digital Programmes / Delivery
- Ensuring the overall scope and technical requirements for assigned sprints are understood and implemented.
- Must have experience of project management and working as a scrum master (Agile Scrum)
- Experience of working on Digital Projects including website builds and other online projects
- Experience supporting revenue targets and strategic business objectives
- Mentoring other scrum masters
- Experience of line management - Line reports: 3 direct reports, 5-6 indirect in other teams