Client Service Specialist
Client Services Specialist position within a Global Investment Manager.
Permanent role based in Central London with excellent progression opportunities.
A fast-growing company with more than 500 employees. Since they launched in 2000, they've established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
- Resolve inbound verbal, email and written enquiries from our customers (Investors and their IFA administrators), ensuring the customer is always at the heart of everything we do
- Take ownership for all enquiries you can't resolve immediately, giving our customers updates regularly on progress to prevent repeat follow ups and ensure you own the enquiry to full resolution
- Help us really understand our customers by logging all interactions with them in to the relevant systemsBe self motivated to gain knowledge about products and services and keep this knowledge up to date
- Make courtesy calls to potential investors when they order literature, check they have received all the required information and see if there are any question to help acquire their business
- Make courtesy calls to recent investors to thank for business and explain what they can expect in the long term
- Proactively gather feedback by listening to our customers and propose improvements to (process/ systems/ service/ literature etc.) to enhance the client experience
- Help create a fun but professional environment for you and your team mates to help take customer service to the next level
- You must have an innovative attitude to customer service
- Organisational and task management skills are a must
- Comfortable with accountability and seeing a job and/or challenge to conclusion
- Deliver on ad-hoc projects
- Other work items as required from time to time
- Candidates should have or be willing to gain in depth knowledge in relation to CASS (client asset) regulations. Whilst this may not necessarily impact your role, you will be handling calls from investors and their IFAs so should have a basic knowledge of the impact of CASS
- Candidates should have or be willing to gain in depth knowledge regarding AML (anti money laundering), DPA (data protection) and any other regulatory requirements as required
- Proven client services experience
Salary banding between £25-35k.
Excellent progression opportunities