Infrastructure Support Analyst
A global financial services solutions provider is currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Support Analyst to join their EMEA Managed Services Team.
As Infrastructure Support Analyst you will provide technical services to the managed services environment for multiple clients, customer support and client projects through in depth knowledge of the server administration (Linux/Windows), network infrastructure administration.
The role will report to the Senior Application Support Engineer and be based in London.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Proven experience managing Linux based servers.
• Experience in network administration& understanding of different network zones & security.
• Experience of configuration/release management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible.
• Knowledge of basic SQL.
• Unix Shell Scripting skills.
• Experience of active directory administration.
• Knowledge of Citrix server administration.
• Experience of software installation.
• Experience of server monitoring.
• Understanding of server and application health, including running daily checks.
• Experience in writing technical documentation.
• Knowledge of Application servers such as Jboss/Websphere
• Knowledge of appliance or software based network load balancing
• Understanding of relational database management systems.
• Knowledge of or qualifications in ITIL.
• Understanding of Network protocols particularly TCP/IP
• Exposure to wide area networks.