Service Administrator/Junior Service Advisor
My client based in South West London is looking to appoint a new Service Administrator/Junior Service Advisor. This is perfect opportunity for a service administrator looking to progress on to becoming a service advisor in the automotive industry as well as someone who thrives on delivering top customer service. You will receive all the necessary training to progress onto becoming an expert and professional service advisor.
- You will be responsible for dealing with the service, repair and warranty administration for example, invoicing all repairs, service agreements warranties.
- Be on first point of call by meeting and greetings customers, clients and guests on a daily basis.
- Dealing with customers queries and enquires over email and taking incoming calls.
- You will be in charge of booking in service visits.
- Interfacing between clients and service staff
What we are looking for
- IT Literature
- An individual who is able to work well under pressure
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Strong administration background in the automotive industry.
What's on offer?
£18,000 - £22,000
+ Bonus of £250 - £300 on top
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm
1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
Full brand training
If you are interested in this position, please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
Your CV will be forwarded to HCP International, a leading automotive recruitment consultancy established in 1998. The services advertised by HCP International are those of an Employment Business.