Commodity ISDA Confirmations Officer
Prestigious multinational commodity trading business is seeking a BO / MO specialist, that has experience within the commodity sector. My client is one of the world’s largest commodity producers, processors and traders business's. They market and distribute to a global client base that focuses on the soft and wet commodity markets.
- Reconciliation of the Company’s daily margin call with the Clearing House
- Resolve reconciliation discrepancies with the Clearing House
- Counterparty confirmation for OTC trades,
- Knowledgeable of ISDA Definitions.
- Checking incoming OTC paper and electronic Confirmations
- Chasing outstanding, and inbound, OTC paper Confirmations.
- Invoicing and agreeing Settlements for OTC transactions.
- Perform Portfolio reconciliations.
- Processing brokerage invoices, reconciling to statements and settling invoices.
- Perform / validate market operations - system static data amendments.
- Reviewing systems and controls and independently driving projects to further better them
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all areas of the business, particularly with Front Office, Compliance, Credit and Risk Managers
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Recent graduate
- Previous experience in the back-middle office operations roles
- Supported Cleared and OTC business at an Exchange, Bank or similar Oil Market Participant
- Working towards a recognised Accountancy qualification would be also be advantageous