Our client is seeking an experienced Property Administrator to coordinate and produce client monthly reporting and statistics, as well as take on national team management duties.
- Organise, coordinate and obtain updates from the national team for 4 property portfolios for tracker schedules for Actual Vacancies, Future Vacancies, New Leases, Lease Renewals and Absconded Tenants.
- Request and obtain external schedules from lawyers for litigation and lease work, and for rating advisors.
- Obtain schedules from national FM team on Compliance Gap Analysis, EPC ratings and progress these with the regional offices.
- Produce Yardi Propware warning reports for break options, and bespoke arrears generator reports.
- Obtain external bailiff monthly updates from external advisor.
- Obtain and manage internal Utility Recharge Schedule for monthly reporting.
- Monitor and ensure that the team update the Occupier Applications schedule.
- Implement monthly updates for the portfolio arrears statistics into report format.
- Produce Excel graphs from statistics schedules.
- Liaise with clients on a monthly basis, submitting schedules via email.
- Organise and attend monthly meetings to take minutes, circulate and follow up on action points with the team.
- Obtain monthly updates from the insurance brokers for the insurance claims schedule.
- Handle and support the Associate in setting up new portfolios, ensuring full due diligence.
You will have:
- Experience within of working in a similar commercial Property Administrator position
- Experience of creating presentations using PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of minute taking in meetings
- Good literary and presentation skills
You will be a generally bright and enthusiastic individual.
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment - Employment Agency