Engineer - Residential/Housing
Design Engineer - Residential/Housing
My client is one of the leading house builders in East Anglia, currently building more than 600 homes a year in the UK. They are expanding their Technical Team and require a Design Engineer to assist them in their up and coming projects. You will be looking after Site Construction issues, land viabilities, legal, technical, sales and enquiries.
Key duties and Requirements ;
- Review and distribution of deed plans, master deeds and dimensioning of contract deed plans.
- Assist with the management of service charge costs and annual monitoring.
- Assist with management of tender processes relating to road and sewer contracts.
- Management of Section 38, 104 and 278 Agreements including plot drainage from start to adoption.
- Review of tender processes for land viability reports including site investigations, ecology, flood risk and transport statements.
- Review technical reports and providing advice to other departments and senior management.
- Detailed reporting and estimating costs for constraints relating to land viabilities.
- Liaison with consultants, contractors, local authority engineers and planning officers.
- Preparation of contract documentation.
- Preparation of health and safety documentation Land remediation including discharge of NHBC red conditions.
- Raising and registration of street names and postal addresses.
- Street lighting design, procurement and installation processes.
- Preparation of "as built" details and CDM documentation.
- Part M site level assessments and site layout review.
- MPAN registrations and calling off service connections when necessary.
- Preparation of foundation designs and tender processes.
- Financial monitoring of tendered road and sewer contracts.
- Preparation of Management Charges & annual monitoring.
- Responding to Legal Sales Enquiries.
- Preparation of planning documents and discharge of planning conditions.
Essential/Desirable Requirments :
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence (Essential)
- AutoCAD (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Multi Utility Contracts - Tender Preperation, Review and Appointment of Contractor (Essential)
- Experience of preperation of foundation designs and tender processes (Essential)
- Experience of Finacial monitoring of tendered road and sewer contracts (Essential)
- Experience of Management of Section 38, 104 and 278 Agreements including plot drainage from start to adoption. (Essential)
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however…we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.