Field Sales Executive - Molson Coors - Central London
Field Sales Executive - Molson Coors
(Working for Powerforce)
Do you want to be part of one of the best teams in the industry as recognised by its peers?
Do you want to work for a business that INVESTS in YOUR Personal development?
If you are a beer lover and are looking for your dream career, look no further!
Molson Coors are responsible for HUGE brands including; Carling, Coors Light, Cobra, Doom Bar and Rekorderlig Cider with a simple vision: 'To delight the world’s beer drinkers.’
We need someone to delight our stores with their passion and thirst for sales (and beer), to help deliver more of our products to more people in need of a cold one!
You will be responsible for:
- Covering Convenience stores in the Central London area
- Occasional sales drives with an established list of retailers
- Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in convenience and independent stores
- Working closely with key decision makers to maximise brand awareness, communicate new ideas, share best practice with end goal of growing the retailers Beer, Cider and Ale Category as a whole whilst growing our distribution across your territory
In return we will offer you:
- £20,500 per annum + £1,500 London weighting (if you live within the M25) up to 30% bonus opportunity + company car + frequent incentives such as holiday vouchers and team trips!
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Regular and comprehensive Personal development, givi9ng you the best possible opportunity to develop your career with one of the biggest companies and a growing field marketing agency
Please note that you will need to have held a full UK driving licence for at least 1 year.
This is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting
If you would like to be part of our success, apply today! Or if you need further convincing see the info below:
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and is proud to have earned six FMBE Awards in 2015. This success is a testament to the outstanding results they continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with their customers.