Sole Accounts Receivable Clerk
I am recruiting for a market leading company based in Watford who are currently on the lookout for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to manage the full process from start to finish. This Accounts Receivable position is a crucial role within the Finance team and requires someone with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- To manage the day to day operations of the Accounts Receivable function, including the management of the Direct Debit processes.
- Responsible for raising and issuing all client invoices within required deadlines.
- Monitor all invoices for appropriate VAT treatment and verify accuracy.
- Performing Customers statement reconciliations.
- Liaising with internal and external customers with regard to invoices, payments and contractors account queries for both Umbrella and Limited companies customers.
- Internal queries - creating additional invoices/Credit notes/refunds as required within SLA.
- Direct Debit runs - Process via system, reconciliation and ensuring manual adjustments are added for collection.
- Direct Debit Rejections - Running reports from bank for all rejections and cancelling them in the system for reconciliation/reprocessing.
- P85 refunds - process & reconciliation.
- Monitoring and managing aged Debtors balances ensuring aging in-line with company terms.
- To undertake ad hoc projects as and when required and provide cover for FC as and when necessary.
If you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity and want to apply for this position then please apply via this advertisementParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.