Bonus and Commissions Analyst
Specialist bonus and commissions analyst sought for large technology company in Basingstoke.
The role involves day to day management and administration of the Bonus calculations tool for the business, specifically including:
- Loading of monthly target data into the tool from information loaded into SMART within pre-determined timescale;
- Loading company quarterly target data into the bonus management system;
- Provide training to new users of the tool and refresher training as required;
- The production of reports to show outstanding information in the system and following up with managers on the information required within required timelines;
- Pro actively identifying improvements to the process and/or tool and working with European counterparts to implement these;
- Loading monthly and quarterly results data into the system, so that actual commission payments can be calculated;
- Liaising with the business to review any manual exceptions for commission;
- Developing a fit for purpose monthly commission report providing detailed analysis and comment for consideration by Finance, HR and Managing Directors prior to commission payment;
- Liaison with payroll department to ensure that payment run is completed accurately and on time;
- Integrity of financial information in the BCT;
- Analysing and reporting all required management information to tight deadlines.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- SAP experience preferred but not essential;
- Strong and clear communication skills;
- Creative approach to problem solving;
- Capable of building collaborative relationships;
- Strong powers of persuasion and influence;
To apply please email in your CV with a note about why this job appeals. Also please detail your current package, notice period and why you wish to move on.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.