Deputy Manager - Nursery
Nursery - Deputy Manager - New Opening/Catford
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our Clients. You will have the opportunity to work in a new 83 place Nursery setting. This is the second setting for the owners, their first one is renowned for being beautiful with an "Outstanding" Ofsted report. Additionally, you will received unlimited support to ensure personal growth and development.
The nursery is scheduled to open mid February so you must be available to start soon.
Your Main Duties will include;
· Assist with parent enquiries
· Supporting the Manager with team becoming reflective practitioners
· Keeping resources in good supply
· Assist with ensuring the implementation of healthy balanced menus
· Role model best practice in the rooms
· Ensure team are making regular observations and developmental records are kept updated so that children’s progress can be monitored and assessed
· Developing professional relationships with parents and carers, ensuring close communication; supporting other team members to do the same
· Encouraging the participation and involvement of parents and carers in the nursery.
-Provide two satisfactory references
-Enhanced DBS check or willingness to undergo check
In return, you will be offered a generous benefits package in a fun, family centred environment, where you will be supported you to achieve your ambitions.
If you are a dynamic Deputy Manager looking for an exciting new role, please apply now.