Reward Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a highly reputable Independent financial advisory firm, who are looking for an Administrator to join their team and support 3 advisers. Our client is currently in the middle of a huge expansion period and will be looking to taking on candidates as soon as possible.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- To provide efficient administrative support to a number of IFAs.
- Preparation of correspondence including letters and emails.
- To be a point of contact for clients, life offices and members of the business.
- Maintain administration systems (Iress) and ensure client data is accurate and up to date.
- Maintain Iress diary management system with daily workflow.
- Assist with the management of the IFAs’ pipeline and portfolio of existing business.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant Client via Iress.
- Ensure new business files are compliant with FCA and Company guidelines - liaise with the Compliance Team where necessary.
- Prepare and format reports in line with Company guidelines.
- Prepare new business packs for IFA client meetings.
- Deliver research when requested using Iress exchange for protection and annuity products.
- Obtain illustrations for products from Life Offices either on-line or over the telephone.
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the business.
CONTACT SAMUEL GROOM AT REWARD RECRUITMENT FOR MORE DETAILS.