£24k + fantastic benefits
One of London's top media agencies is looking for an SEO Executive to join the team focussing on one of their top clients in the travel sector. You will be joining an agency renowned for their incredible offices and equally fantastic benefits package. This is a company who pride themselves on training and progression opportunities so if you are looking for the next step in your SEO career, this might be just the role you're after.
As an SEO Executive your role will focus on one client mainly but you will also work across other clients and sectors so this is a varied position. You will work with a team to execute multiple SEO campaigns. On a daily basis this will include:
- Providing keyword research and data to assist with new business pitches
- Carrying out site health-checks and analysis of competitor websites
- Measuring campaign success
- Putting together post-campaign reports
- Regular use of Google Analytics and Omniture for reporting
- Working with teams across the agency to ensure client campaigns are delivered consistently across all channels
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 6 months experience working on SEO campaigns, ideally in an agency environment. You will have experience of on-page SEO, content distribution and most importantly be eager to progress your career in an exciting, rewarding environment.
Apply for this role today but sending your CV in via this website. All applications are completely confidential.
Zoe Jeanes - Manager, Graduate Digital Division