Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged to recruit a Stock Controller for a leading FMCG company. Working within the Stock Control team, you will be responsible for managing stock levels, and value, within the stock office.
Responsibilities will include:
* Stock Control
* System Maintenance
* Managing Quarantine Stock
* Monitoring samples on a daily basis/ requesting
* Invoice Queries
* Raising Purchase Orders
* Monitoring Buy In's and Promotions
* Coding up price lists/Input of price changes onto the system
* Day to day business queries and answer calls and emails pertaining to stock queries from suppliers, customers and sales executives.
* Monitor stock to cover allocations, back orders and warehouse stock levels.
* Ensure stock accuracy at all times through good use of stock control methods and systems.
The successful applicant will have:
* Minimum of 1 years' experience in the industry, and a proven understanding of purchasing and stock control principles
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Confidence, self-motivation and enthusiasm
* Be a good team player
* Good database skills and be IT proficient
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Attention to detail
20 days holiday
Company Pension Scheme
Company Sick Pay Scheme