Project Manager (Fire & Security) - London
Cento Fire and Security Jobs have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager based in London, to join one of the UK’s industry leading fire and security companies within their Major Contracts Department.
The business has grown and offers an opportunity for the right candidate to join an established and successful department to manager projects on a range of sites / systems to include fire, suppression and security systems. Managing projects within the London area, you will have a focus on exceptional delivery, technical and contractual awareness and a focus on margin protection and improvement.
But what’s in it for you?
With an outstanding history of delivering a high quality service, this company is also well known for providing unparalleled opportunities to building all employees with a rewarding career, allowing you to choose which direction you’d like to go, with ongoing support and training to develop and excel in your chosen field.
Not only will you be a part of an exceptional forward-thinking company, but you will also be part of an unrivalled training and professional development programme, whilst keeping you up to date with the latest products.
- At least 5 years’ experience and a proven track record in project delivery, contractual awareness, financial awareness and providing excellent customer service
- A strong technical background and product awareness of Fire and Security systems, ideally with an engineering background within Fire Alarm and Detection Systems, Networked and Gas Suppression systems
- Understanding of BS5839
- Easily commutable to London
- Willing to work outside of London and stay away from home (if required)
- Proven track record of achievement within the contractual arena and be able to demonstrate their understanding of project delivery
- Driven and self-motivated character with flexibility to suit demands of the role and the environment
What’s on offer? Excellent salary up to £45,000 and an above industry average benefits package including a company vehicle, bonus, health care and pension.
So what more could you want?