IT Software trainer
DXS has been providing clinical decision support systems to the NHS for the past 15 years. Due to continued growth we are expanding our training team.
As a systems trainer you will be:
- Deliver training on DXS suite of products to doctors, nurses and administrative staff in GP practices via Virtual classroom or on site;
- Create/modify training materials;
- Complete pre-training questionnaires and post training evaluation forms;
- Schedule virtual classrooms;
- Perform readiness reviews to the documented specification;
- Contact all attendees post training to check for additional learning needs.
- Must have training delivery skills;
- Be able to create training materials;
- Be driven and passionate;
- Is emotionally intelligent;
- Be able to prioritise tasks, acting on customer needs;
- Is IT literate;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills;
- Be an excellent team player;
- Have a TPMA or current Training delivery assessment.
- Experience working with NHS
- Full training on DXS products;
- Private healthcare option;
- 24 days of annual leave (increasing with years of service) plus bank holidays;
- Competitive salary with KPI incentives.
The role will involve occasional travel within UK.
You will be working in Farnham, Mon to Fri 8:30 to 17:30.