Job: ServiceNow Consultant
Job type: Permanent
Salary: up to £90,000 plus benefits and bonus
Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Consultant to join their dynamic team. The candidate must have knowledge of all core ServiceNow products with the ability to analyse the existing environments, design solutions, implementations and develop were necessary.
Skills & requirements:
- Designing solutions, contributing to workshops and discussion on all areas of the rebuild of their platform.
- Produce diagrams and advise them good practices around Core Platform, CMDB, Asset, Incident, Problem, Knowledge, Change, Event, governance Risk and compliance (GRC), Performance Analytics (PA), Reporting, ServiceMapping, Discovery, Product Catalogue, Self-Service, Service Level Management (SLM), Instance Management, Cloning, Team Development, StartNow, Single Sign On (SSO), Integrations, Service Catalog.
- Assist development team with small scripts or put together proof of concepts to demonstrate functionality.
- Cloud provisioning for VMWare
- System Integration with ServiceNow - REST API, file imports, JBDC
- CMDB and configuration management
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must have practical development experience
- Implementation certification is a benefit
If you are interested and have the necessary experience, please send your CV or call Leena or Mario at Talent Analytix.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.