Care Home Nurse in HP18 £16.20 p/h
This vacancy is for a Registered Nurse to work in a Care Home located in the local area of HP18, Aylesbury.
The pay rates for this company are up to £16.20 per hour depending on previous experience and the job role.
Paid breaks = Yes
Paid handover = Yes
Pension Scheme and other benefits = Yes
After starting in the job, you are also eligible to receive a welcome bonus up to the value of £500.
Full and part time opportunities exist with various different shift patterns (eg Days and/or Nights) therefore once we have received your application via this advert, you will be given the opportunity to confirm your specific criteria before attending an interview.
Similarly, if you have any specific requests for certain days of the week that you can/can't work, you will have the opportunity to put this forward this prior to attending an interview.
THE CARE HOME
You will be working for extremely well run Care Home, which has been officially been awarded by the CQC an overall inspection rating of GOOD
The home has 35 beds and has a mix of nursing and residential end users.
Residential Care = Yes
General Nursing Care for the over 65s = Yes
Mild case Dementia/Alzheimers = Yes
EMI/Challenging Behaviour = No
- Compiling individualised Care Plans for residents.
- Administration of medication.
- Wound care and dressings.
- Dementia Care.
- Bowel and continence care.
- Chronic disease management.
- Assistance with personal activities of daily living.
- Supervision of nurse assistants.
- Liaison with Multi-disciplinary Team, and families of the service users.