Junior Accounts Assistant - TV Production
Do you have at least 1 years experience in Accounts and a relevant degree? Do you want to work for an exciting TV production company responsible for some of the best shows in TV?
We are looking for a Junior Accounts Assistant to join the business on a 12 month maternity cover contract. You will be working on a number of well-known TV programmes and supporting the production team with accounts payable, reconciliations, payroll and intercompany duties.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Good attention to detail
- Great Communication skills
- Experience processing a high volume of Accounts Payable invoices
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Receive and record invoices from suppliers
- Obtain receipts or other verification when accounts were paid
- Process the invoices and attach that information to the relative project or department for job costing and financial statement purposes
- Match and file invoices with their matching receipts
- Record and compare invoices received with estimates and/or forecasts
- Make sure invoices are approved in time to meet established payment cycle
- Remit payments on invoices as directed by Accounts Payable management
- Work in accordance with the payment process outlined by the Accounts Payable manager
The role will pay up to £21,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.