Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing Job, Birmingham, Permanent, £45,000
Your new company
Your new company is one of the most recognised and well-established organisations within its field, looking for a Had of Marketing.
Your new role
Your new role as Head of Marketing is integral to the business and focuses on digital and e-commerce strategy. The key responsibilities include:
- Lead, develop and manage the marketing strategy, plans and budgets to deliver the companies strategic goals and commercial targets.
- Grow customer base through new marketing channels and by growing the reach and engagement of its database.
- Set tangible sales goals for marketing that are both ambitious and realistic and report regularly to board level on agreed KPIs and metrics.
- Define success criteria and measurement framework of campaigns to monitor progress and demonstrate success of plans and clear return on investment.
- Create and manage budgets for marketing, reporting on ROI for key initiatives.
- Oversee the delivery of best in class marketing services provided to clients of The Ticket Factory.
- Oversee the delivery of the Immediate Marketing Team and the Central Marketing Teams ensuring that activity and output is in line with the company's wider business goals and marketing objectives
- Support and enable the marketing teams to optimise all digital channels including email, social media, PPC, SEO, affiliates and partner marketing.
- Develop the brand and act as a Brand Guardian for the company ensuring that work delivered by the marketing team and across other key functions of the business is on brand and aligns with its tone of voice.
- Constantly review the digital and consumer marketplace to come up with ideas that can be developed through the consumer NPD or marketing programmes.
- Deliver B2C and B2B marketing campaigns which on time, on budget and to meet agreed KPIs, reporting on campaign activity and capturing key leanings.
- Position the company and its products supporting the Business Development team to create product collateral and support with new business pitches.
- Develop and manage a high-performing team that is constantly innovating and focused on the customer and the market needs.
- Provide strong leadership and clearly establishing strong commercial ethics within the team.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed as Head of Marketing you will need the following:
- Senior level experience (5 years+) in the e-commerce and digital marketing environment.
- Knowledge of managing a marketing team in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- Ability to interpret industry and customer trends then translates in to technical briefs for operational delivery.
- Knowledge of database management and CRM to drive engagement and insight.
- Strong relationship builder and assertive style, good facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong leader of people and proven people management skills, to include ability to lead and positively motivate a team, delegate appropriately and articulate and deliver business objectives.
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment.
- Highly motivated individual with personal resilience, desire and tenacity.
- Demonstrate ability to think and plan both laterally and strategically with a forward looking and creative approach to deliver both in the short and long term and ability of implementing strategic business plans for venue.
- Ability to understand the commercial drivers of the business as well as the creative ones.
- Decisive and assertive.
- Strong commercial experience and flair.
- Well developed budgeting knowledge and experience.
- Ability to work with autonomy as well as with a team able.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills and able to delegate appropriately
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and delivery to deadlines.
- Passion, energy, drive and commitment.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator who is polished and articulate.
- Broad knowledge of information and communications technology essential.
- Experience of call centre systems and operations an advantage.
- Good creative skills essential.
- Strong bias to customer service and market-facing analytics.
- Well established problem solving and decision making skills.
- Educated to degree level.
- Competent IT and office skills.
- Able to manage conflict management in a positive and constructive manner.
- Able to deal with varying priorities within the business and has a high level of resilience with ability to manage under pressure.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a salary of £45,000 plus benefits and the opportunity to be Head of Marketing for an extremely well recognised and sought-after organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.