Applications Support Analyst
A national provider of student accommodation has created a new role for a Applications Support Analyst, to be based at their Central Services.
The purpose of this role is to offer IT support to both internal and external customers for a range of systems and processes including bookings, CRM, payment and a customer facing public website. As my client works throughout the UK in 18 locations, you will be supporting a range of internal customers throughout their residences.
You will be working alongside the IT team, reporting to the Systems Development Manager but must also be capable of working independently and managing your own workload.
Other duties will include:
- Being responsible for responding to customer issues and following problems through to a resolution, ensuring correct recording and closure of all issues
- Working with the Systems Development Manager to support development, testing and release of new systems
- Administration of users, access, inventories/inspection periods for bedroom inspections
- Support the web team with website CMS tasks
- Assist with setup and configuration of pricing on both the back office and customer facing systems
As this is a new position, duties may be adapted as required.
This is a full time position, with normal working hours of 8:45am-5:45pm Mondays-Fridays.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in IT support for customer facing system, will hold a degree in the IT sector, and will preferably have experience of accommodation booking systems. You must be capable of writing SQL queries and manipulation of data, and have a good understanding of software development processed. You must be an effective communicator and be flexible to occasional travel to the residences if required.
In return, the role offers an annual salary of £38,000 along with benefits to include 23 days annual holiday (rising to 25 after 2 years service) company pension etc.