Senior .Net Developer - £40,000 - £60,000
Senior .Net Developer - Cambridge
£40,000 - £60,000
Circle are currently working with a leading software vendor based in Cambridge. The company are currently experiencing expediential growth and due to this are looking for a number of high calibre developers to join a forward-thinking development team.
The candidate must have strong and demonstrable 5+ year's C# commercial development experience, and hold a BSC in computer science or equivalent in other numerate degree with significant computing content.
The candidate will be familiar with the following ways of working:
- GITHub / SCRUM & Kanban
- CI & CD (process and tooling)
- DI / test frameworks etc
- Experience using defect management systems and AGILE tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience of working in a team that delivers a high availability service
Experience in the following areas would be a distinct advantage:
- Search technologies including Elastic, Lucene or SOLR
- Frontend skills in Angular2
- Implementation experience of Windows based Microservice architectures
- Experience working with WebAPI and designing RESTful services
- Demonstrable understanding of enterprise technologies, including MQs (e.g. Rabbit)
- Deployment and container technologies e.g. Docker
- Test automation using Selenium
- TeamCity, Octopus or Appveyor
The successful candidate should enjoy working in a team, having a creative, open approach and communicate openly and constructively, whilst always striving to increase their knowledge and make better software.
The role is paying between £40,000 - £60,000. Please send your CV to should you wish to express your interest.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy'. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.