Service Advisor - Automotive sector
Location: Kingston (SW20)
Candidates must have a Full Driving Licence; provide a checkable back to school/work history and should live within 10 miles of SW20
The Role Working within the team at our busy Aftersales Centre, the successful candidate will be required
- To learn all aspects of the service reception.
- This role is very customer focused dealing with customers who visit the service department when they require work to be carried out on their vehicle, this may be for routine maintenance such as a service or MOT or due to the vehicle breaking down.
- The service department will deal with the booking of the vehicle and any repairs that are required; acting as the main point of contact for the customer during this process.
- As a Service advisor you will be required to welcome customers to the centre, complete telephone bookings, answer customer queries, administration duties and support the rest of the service team. You will need to be a proficient communicator who is happy dealing with people face to face and also by telephone.
- You will be introduced to a range of computer based systems and programs which are used in-house, you will therefore need to be a fast learner who is IT literate.
- Highly motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Keen to start a career ithin the Automotive industry
Hours of work Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm & Saturdays mornings 8am to 1pm on a Rota basis.
Basic between 22K and 26K flexible OTE 35K