Advertising Manager (Publishing) (UAE)
We are currently on the lookout for an energetic, passionate and driven Advertising Manager / Publisher for our luxurious new title representing a top airline in the Middle East.
Our client is one of the world leaders in travel media. They work with many of the world’s largest airlines and travel groups creating opportunities for advertisers to connect with a highly receptive global audience through inflight magazines, mobile devices and other digital and print media products.
- Proven experience and management / leadership skills in a target driven environment
- Knowledge and/or previous experience in the Middle Eastern Markets
- A sound understanding of media or advertising industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in working with luxury / high end clients
- Dynamic, focused and self-motivated
- Confident and an outgoing personality
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
About the role:
You will manage a sales team to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a primary emphasis on forecasting, new business generation and account management.
You will need to be aware of any changes in the market that impact on your target audience. In addition, you will need to understand the sales strategies of our clients, prospective clients and their competitors.
You will be reporting to the Sales Director and your main responsibility will be ensuring profitability and revenue growth for the magazine.
- Taking ownership of the title and its advertising content
- Managing, coaching and developing a team of media sales executives to ensure all targets are met
- Maximising advertising revenue by carefully planning and executing sales strategy
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming enquiries
- Dealing with clients and negotiating terms of contracts
- Liaising with production, editorial and compliance teams
- Attending trade shows and business trips as required
- Working closely with the leadership and recruitment team
Thank you for your application. Due to high demand we will only be able to contact those applicants who have been successful