Marketing Manager - Private Equity backed Luxury Hospitality/Travel Company
Our client is an online, luxury travel firm based in London. They have received investment from one of the world’s largest and most successful firms in the industry, and have been tipped as "one to watch" amongst the "Entrepreneurial World". The company has recently enjoyed a period of great success and growth, making the successful candidate play a key role in what is an exciting and rapidly expanding company.
The Marketing Manager role is the most senior marketing role in the company and they will be directly reporting the CEO. Their role will be to implement and deliver the overall marketing strategy and to promote profitable revenue growth which will be acquired from home owners and guest lead generations. They will also be expected to liaise with the Head of Sales in the company in order to achieve their objectives, and to coordinate externally with freelance designers, outsourced search consultants and outsourced agencies.
- Management of Marketing Budget and Chart of Accounts.
- Manage creative agencies in London and with an international focus in Paris
- Coordinate campaigns with the London supply team base and in Paris
- To write content for brand representation and customer communication, including website copy, emails and promotions.
- Proactive management of social media accounts.
- Weekly reporting of marketing performances and recommendations.
- Coordinate PPC with outsourced search consultants.
- Coordinate design with freelance designers.
- Coordinate UX with outsourced agencies.
- To report to the CEO of the company
- Excellent writing skills with ability to write commercially and creatively to the benefit of the brand.
- Someone who is highly numerate and analytical
- Highly organised with attention to detail and proven project management skills.
- Previous experience of managing markets in a consumer business
- Someone who has the ability to work rapidly and accurately and who enjoys getting things done.
- Someone who is knowledgeable with technology, and has experience in working with tech teams, designers and agencies.
- It would be advantageous to have knowledge of a second European language (particularly French).
You will be someone who thrives under pressure and strives for excellence in everything you do. You’ll enjoy working in a fast paced, often unstructured environment, where you don’t mind rolling your sleeves up, taking on responsibility and using your abundance of initiative. Our client is still growing their business and creating the blueprint for systems and processes as they go, so you can have a massive impact on the future success of the business on a national and international scale. You are an individual who will thrive in an entrepreneurial, start up environment and will play their part in creating, developing and improving the company’s marketing plan for the future.
The salary on offer is up to £50,000.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and very exciting company that has won a number of awards for being innovative within this sector.
Portman Scott is highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales' teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality.