CRM Manager -Fin Tech
CRM Manager -Fin Tech- £45,000-£60,000
I am working with a fast growing Fin Tech start up and they are looking for a CRM Manager to lead and grow the division. This company started in 2011 with £930k seed funding and have since received over £30 million in funding. This includes £5 million from the Government to help growing businesses. In the past year they have really taken off and grown 100% from 50 to 100 heads. Because of this huge expansion they hired a new CMO who is restructuring the Marketing function to help support this growth. With Email being an integral part of the Marketing team, they are seeking a CRM Manager who can bring there own vision and ideas to grow the division. You would have completer autonomy on how to move forward including building your own team or which agencies you would like to use etc. They are multi award winning and they have handled over £1 billion through there platform since their launch. This is an amazing time to join a company who are on a rapid rise to the top of their industry.
- Working as part of the Marketing team and alongside Product and Sales.
- Developing email campaigns and strategies directed towards our customers.
- Supporting the development of the customer communications strategy, whilst identifying opportunities for communications to deliver experience improvements and points of differentiation against competitors.
- Achieving step change improvements in customer experience and impacting customer satisfaction.
- Proactively supporting the redesign of end-to-end customer communication strategy to enhance customer experience.
- Carrying out evaluation of customer insights, whilst identifying communications initiatives that will enhance the customer experience and deliver maximum customer impact and commercial appeal.
- Leading the redesign and implementation of communications initiatives, working with internal stakeholders to deliver them to high quality standards, within budget and deadlines.
- Strong, demonstrable experience from a similar role in a start-up company environment.
- Ability to draft and deliver strong, customer orientated emails.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver.
- Hands-On - This is an autonomous role.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Gets stuff done. We need someone who is pro-active in their approach.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search forAnton Greig.